There is increasingly more positive news about travel and tourism. At present, there are some countries allowing tourists to enter. Additionally, many travel experts agree that summer, autumn, and winter will offer more and more opportunities for international travel. What is certain is that now is the time to make your summer travel plans!
The year of making up for lost travel time
The fact that more and more people are being vaccinated every day is very positive for the travel industry since this will make it much easier to go through entry control. Plus, in some countries travelers are only required to show a covid test, which is getting easier to do.
Many countries already have open borders, such as Mexico, Colombia, Costa Rica, and the Dominican Republic. Other countries such as Iceland have recently published their re-opening. Additionally, there are some countries in Europe, such as Spain, which are very positive about the situation and expect to open their borders to tourism in May.
Such good news points to enjoyable and memorable summer vacation. Then again, 2021 promises to be the year when we make up for lost travel and when we finally start traveling the way we used to.
People have begun making local trips, weekend road trips, or simply relaxing stays in a nice hotel. The good news is that, according to several experts, it will soon become possible to travel internationally to more destinations than the ones that currently allow it.
Hotels are an excellent option for traveling since you can be confident that their rooms will be kept sanitized. Additionally, on The Travel Secret, you will be able to find hotels that come with all the safety measures and offer prices that are up to 70% cheaper than on public websites (such as Expedia, Booking. com, etc.).
Tips for traveling without problems
- Travel light: now more than ever it is important to travel light and stay organized. Remember to always carry a backpack in addition to your suitcase so all your documents are at hand and pack your luggage following our great guide.
- Book on a safe travel website: Being able to book on a website that offers excellent hotel deals, as well as efficient support is a great feature that will make your trip more enjoyable.
- Book your activities in advance: It is optimal to use the time efficiently when you travel. This can be achieved by booking your tickets in advance. Moreover, you will be able to avoid lines and other crowds while taking advantage of cheaper prices.
- Travel insurance: if it was important in the past, it is now even more necessary. Being protected while on vacation is ideal for a more relaxed trip. Try to find a website that allows you not to only book your entire trip but also add extras such as travel insurance.
- Check whether a covid test is mandatory before entering the country: some time ago, taking this test might have sounded problematic. Nowadays it’s completely normal and easy. There are many places where you can get these tests, allowing you to travel more readily and with less hassle. Some hotels offer to perform these tests, making this accessible to tourists.
New travel trends
- To make up for lost time, travelers are tending to make longer trips. The travel bucket lists are constantly growing and people are more eager than ever to check them out.
- National parks which have long been a memorable option for solo travelers and group travelers have now become more popular. There are over 60 national parks in the United States alone, and people are often surprised to find so many natural places so close to home.
- Another popular trend is staying in hotels and working online. If you used to have trouble squaring your vacation with your job, now it’s much easier – there’s no excuse anymore! Now you can balance work with fun. Imagine being able to work on the balcony of your hotel room, overlooking the beach. Doesn’t that sound great?
- A travel agent’s services today are beneficial as there is always continusly support. At TheTravelSecret you can book your trips alone directly on the website. But you can simply call or set up a meeting with one of our travel experts. They ho will help you with any questions you might have regarding booking your next adventure.
- The technology and speed of processes are also establishing a new trend. Airports, restaurants and hotels are all progressively adopting more agile processes. Technology has enabled many processes that used to take more time and face-to-face contact to be more efficient. All these technological advances make traveling more confident for many travelers.
How to plan a perfect summer vacation
It is predicted by most travel experts that travel will become easier, seeing as many countries have already opened their borders, and others plan to do so very soon. Millions of people around the world are eager to make up for lost time, but it’s important to keep in mind one important factor: Various entities such as hotels, restaurants, and even airlines themselves have now limited capacities. So if you wait too long to book that hotel you’ve been wanting to visit for a long time, it may be a little late in the future.
Remember to always use the Travel Track that we discover so that you can get thousands of hotels around the world at the lowest price. Learn here about how it works and how you can make the most of it.